10 oz worsted weight yarn (used Red Heart)
Size H Hook
Bobble st: yo, insert hook in st, yo, pull through, yo pull through 2 st on hook, rep 3 times, pull through 4 loops on hook do not ch 1 to connect (I did mine this way, you can ch 1 to connect).
Work from the top (narrow part) down.
- Ch 21. sc in 2nd ch & ea ch (19 sc)
- Ch 1, *sc in sc, bobble in sc, rep from * across, sc in last st.
- Ch 1, 2 sc in first st, sc in ea st to las, 2 sc in last (21 sc)
- Rep row 2.
- Rep Row 3 (23 sc)
- Rep rows 2 - 3 for 18 rows, after 18 rows you will have 35 sc.
Begin working on the bottom (wider) part of the purse.
19. Ch 1, sc in each st.
20. Ch 1, sc in first 2 sts, *bobble in nex st, sc in next st, rep from * to last st, sc in last st
21. Rep row 19.
22. Ch 1, *sc in st, bobble in next st, rep from * across.
Rep rows 19-22 until desired length.
Fasten off. Weave in ends.
Sew 2 sides together