Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dishcloth Tuesday

FIRST DISHCLOTH


Made 2 today. They were easy.
First one is from the 2007 Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar and it had errors on it. It was the Ripple Kitchen Set for Oct 13-15.
The 3rd Round should be Ch 5, dc in same st... this gives you a V st like the others.
The last sround should be, ... sk 2 sts, dc in next st *2 dc
Other then that it's fine. It is very doily like. But big enough for a dishcloth I think.


SECOND DISHCLOTH




The second is one that I do a lot. I ch 21, Sc in the second ch so there are 20 sc. The second row is all dc. The rows 3-5 are sc. Then I repeat (dc, 3 rows sc) until I get a near square. On this one I did one row of sc at the top to match the bottom part. Then I just sc around the edging with 3 sc in each corner. VERY simple and easy to do. And quick. I guess these don't look blocked because they're really not. I made them, put them on the floor and took a picture LOL.

No comments: