Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Can't Sleep? Crochet a Dishcloth!




I couldn't sleep so what else is ther to do? This was from an afghan pattern book, but it's also in the 63 Heirloom Squares book, #15 (I think). The one in the 63 book looks better, this one has less dc between the puff stitch corners so it's more open. I don't like it, I thought I would add more if I did this one again. I did sc around the endging.

One neat thing, the center, take a look below:















Notice how the opposite sides are similar? Pretty neat huh? I thought so anyway...

3 comments:

Snappish said...

When mind-chatter keeps me from getting to sleep, I love to crochet...at least I can get something done while my head insists on chattering. I love the way it worked out in the middle with the blues on one side, then opposite colors on the other sides.

CraftyAshley said...

Don't you hate it when you can't sleep and then get work done. For me it makes me stay up more and more so I can get things done since during the day I can't. Nice work! Have a great day.

Lesalicious said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Great color for the dishclothe. I am the same way can't sleep grab my hook and crochet away:) stop by my blog anytime:)