Thursday, December 13, 2007

2 Double Strand Doilies & WUA Square


A few things I've done this past week I haven't added.
This is another double strand doily. The center is from a motif and then I just did shells to make it larger. I used the same yarn as the one on the previous post and a Size F hook.

.............................................................................................................

This doily is just shells. I had more of the same yarn. Used a Size F hook again. I just made up the pattern. It's just simple shells and chain stitches. It's not shaped right because I haven't really blocked it. I know it will be fine once I do.
....................................................................................


This is for the Crochetville Warm Up America square campaign. I decided to make one. Caron Simply Soft is asking for them and Crochetville is doing it as a group. I decided to make at least one for now.
Yes, I'm still working on my afghan for my friend. It will get done.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Absolutely beautiful!

CraftyAshley said...

I would love to see your ripple bag once you finish it. And I am looking forward to seeing your afghan complete. Hope your feeling better.

Melissa said...

Very pretty!