Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Questionnaire

Just now I noticed that I was tagged by http://craftyashley.net to do this survey. So better late than never.

Read if you want to, I won't care if you want to skip this post. Really.

38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Liberty, my female dog...
2. What were you doing at 0800?
finishing an afghan for Christmas present
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing on the web. shh.... i'm at work... okay not really anything much to do...
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Changed bosses...
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
not sure of exact words, was on the phone for work...
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Some water some diet coke.... so far
7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don't know. LOL. I have one at home, one in my car, one at work in my desk... no not vain, just my hair gets messy easily... :(

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Groceries on Saturday.... of course some yarn...

9. Where were you last night?
In my bedroom finishing up afghan

10. What color is your front door?
white

11. Where do you keep your change?In my wallet, cup at work, change purse for laundry mat, cigarette ash tray in car... and wherever else it ends up.
12. What’s the weather like today?Sunny and cloudy and very cold.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?vanilla.... cookie dough a second (but no chocolate chips please)

14. What excites you?

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I did about 1 1/2 months ago, so no.

16. Are you over the age of 25?yes
17. Do you talk a lot? Nope. Hardly say a word, very shy.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?No... well former corworkers is all...
20. Do you make up your own words? Not really, maybe sometimes...
21. Are you a jealous person? Not really, although can be at times.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”. Aspen
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kim
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Not sure...
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Payment received for cell phone payment"
26. Do you chew on your straw?Nope.
27. Do you have curly hair? no. not even when I use a curling iron (well a little)
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Laundry mat after work LOL... no traveling yet
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Brother

30. What was the last thing you ate? Twizzler
31. Will you get married in the future? Probably not, since I haven't yet, see no prospects in the future
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?Harry Potter, order of the phoenix.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Nope
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Sunday
35. Are you currently depressed? Just sad. And sick. So maybe sad from being sick. Not depressed right now.
36. Did you cry today?No
37. Why did you answer and post this?Because I was tagged and thought, why not.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.... have no idea (anyone welcome to .... ;)

1 comment:

CraftyAshley said...

It was nice to get to know you a little better. It made me smile.:-) Hope you have a great night!