Monday, January 14, 2008

Babette - 12 & more 4 Round Squares


Here's the BIG 12 round square.

And this weekend I had a lot to do and was stressed, so I just did a bunch of 4 round squares. From one of the last ones I did last week, I made it a 6 round square and may with these but not sure. I figure I still need a ton of 4 round ones, and since I haven't done too many 6 or even one 8 or 10 round one, these are good beginner squares. My 2 round ones I'm waiting on so I can make sure the last round doesn't match the other squares. They're too easy anyway :) .

3 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Wow that afghan has lots of squares! Hmmm might have to see how this goes for you before I try that bad boy out. Hook on!

Terri said...

Oh, I love that. I really need to learn how to crochet in the round like that, and how to properly change colors. It's just beautiful.

2kute said...

I love the squares with all the colors. Can't wait till they're put together.