Friday, January 25, 2008

Giant Rectangle Granny Square WIP

Here's an update of my WIP that I mentioned yesterday (with the link to the pattern in the previous post). This is a close up of the corner:
Here's another close up... sorry for the messy bed, I didn't make it and wanted to take a quick photo :blush:.... I put a pen in the center (my crochet hook was put away) so you can get an idea of where I'm at so far.

The Full Size Photo (link) isn't that great. The lighting in that room isn't that great. So I won't post it, you don't have to look at it.

6 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

It is looking good. You look like you are pretty close on finishing it up. I haven't picked up my rectangle granny square in weeks. But that will soon all change. hehe Have a great weekend!

Laurah said...

I like what you've done! The blue looks pretty and the white rounds really compliment the look.

Melissa said...

I love the color combo! Looks good so far.
I've been looking for a pattern for the rectangle one. Do you know where I could find it?

Melissa said...

Never mind. I just saw the link from an earlier post. Sorry!

Lesalicious said...

Nice great job love the colors.:)

Riohnna said...

Love the colors! I have chosen you as one of the recipients of the You Make My Day award, on my blog!