Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Round Ripple - Baby Afghan -- FO

My FIRST round ripple is done! I really liked it. Yes a Finished Object (FO).

This is is for a coworker who is having a boy.
This is done in Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarn and a Size I hook.
I didn't really follow any pattern, as I wanted the ripple to start sooner (didn't happen) then just did a ripple pattern on it.
Colors used: Windsor Blue... Light Sage... Bay Print (verigated).
39" in diameter
Here's a close up the top half circle you can see is the center:

I don't know if I would do a full size with one strand, it does take soooo long to do the last few rounds that a full size would be hard but still doable.

1 comment:

CraftyAshley said...

Wow great RR. That is such a neat baby blanket. I can just picture laying a baby down on a blanket like that. They could role without falling off the blanket. Great job. I'm sure your co-worker will love it. Have a great day!