Friday, January 4, 2008

Round Ripple Started

My friend called before Christmas to announce she had moved into a house and would have a house warming in January. I thought I'd make her a round ripple. But it was taking so long. I saw on Crochetville a lady who posted a 3 strand round ripple with a Q hook she made on New Years eve. I decided I liked it, but not a Q hook or 3 strands. So I started one with an N hook and 2 strands. Just black and white.



Here's a close up and you can see how big it is with the measuring tape:









2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

It looks like it is coming along pretty fast. I haven't mad a RR yet. I was thinking of a spiderman one for my son. But I am still undecided. Have a great day!

2kute said...

It looks pretty good. The one I made in greens worked up really fast. The last rounds seem to take forever, but I just kept going :)
I love that pattern.