Monday, February 18, 2008

Black & White Round Ripple


Finally finished this weekend. Needed to I'm giving it this week.
Pattern: I used Angie May's Round Ripple (she's a member of Crochetville and I pm'd her for the pattern)
Yarn: Red Heart, back and white. 2 strands of yarn held together.
Hook: Size N, 2 strands of yarn held together. I did 3 rounds of black, 3 rounds of white and repeated that color layout.
Size: not sure, I didn't measure it. I think it's big enough.
Yes, I played around with the picture again trying to make it look better... not sure if I did, but that's fine.

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Wow it is big! You did a great job! Congrats finishing yet another project. Man I need to catch up with you. You are on fire! Have a great day!

Terri said...

Nice ripple. I love it.