Monday, February 4, 2008

Elegant Shawl

From the LionBrand website.
Pattern: Elegant Shawl http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/chs-shal.html
I changed it.
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight, It took about 1 1/2 skiens of RH yarn. Nope, not very much. Oh I didn't do all 30+ rows. I did 28 which was enough for me. I liked the size.
Color: Orchid
Hook: I
 Front of shawl Close up of stitches. I changed the last row. I did not do the chain on the last row, so on the row before I did just a sc between the puff stitch sections.

NEW PHOTOS--updated March 2012.  Wore it today and took some better photos.  These are more pink tink, but better stitch definition.  It is more of a purple/orchid color.
 
...

...
 

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh, that's beautiful. I was looking at that shawl last night, debating if I wanted to hook it up. I saved the directions to attempt it in the future. I'm happy to see how beautiful it came out for you. I hope when I do that pattern, it will come out just as lovely.