Friday, February 1, 2008

Heart Filet Shawl in Yarn

Back of shawl I did. I used the filet chart from this pattern at about.com http://crochet.about.com/od/hearts/ss/cnhearts_5.htm. I didn't want to start from the top since you had to chain like 200 chains. LOL I didn't have the written instructions printed so I started it with an I hook and RH yarn in Pedal Pink. I then realized it was giong to be BIG, so I only did the main heart pattern. Since I wanted it lower on me, I sketched out some hearts to go across the top. I did the boarder they had for the shawl. This was a super easy pattern.
Here's the front of the shawl.

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Your shawl looks great. It will even look perfect on valentines day. It seems just like a couple of days ago you were saying you were going to make this shawl. And poof your done. Have a great day!

Terri said...

It looks fabulous. I love the color that you used.