Friday, February 22, 2008

Mesh Bag Finished

I slept pretty good last night and woke up way too early and had time to start a new WIP
....
I started this bag because on Crochetville they have a St. Patrick's day CAL (Crochet A Long) and in this group someone decided to do just basically a GREEN type call along with St. Patrick's day items. So I thought a cotton mesh shopping bag.
...
Pattern: Crochet A Day Calendar, May 2006 (adapted to fit my preferences and yarn choice)
Hook: Size H Yarn:
Peaches & Cream in Geen Multi
...
So it's not big enough to be a shopping or market bag, but it's big enough to be a WIP bag and it's a good first mesh bag to try. I see where I would change a lot (I all ready did).
UPDATED TO ADD:
FINSIHED! I was able to finish it at lunch. Okay I couldn't fasten off, didn't have scissors with me.... but other then that it's done. I will only have 2 ends to weave in, first and last. Here's a pic with it and you can see how small it is with a regular size sheet of paper under it.
Here it is stuffed with my cone of yarn and my little notebook, so it does stretch if I needed it too.
I was thinking this bag might work good to hold my other market bags in... or wips... or shoes... or...

4 comments:

Laurah said...

Looks cute! I like that greem variegated. I'll have to look for that colorway in the store.

CraftyAshley said...

I'm jealous of you waking up early and starting another project. (Ok take deep breaths) Phew that was a close one. I will just have to watch your new projects and just drool from here. Looks great!

Terri said...

Oh, that is cute. Love it.

Kylie B said...

Wow love the green, very nice! :)