Tuesday, March 4, 2008

3 Shamrocks & Shamrock Granny Square


These 3 shamrocks were from the Crochet A Day Calendar 2006, March 15. It was part of the tissue cover. They were VERY easy to do. I liked them. And since I was doing granny squares for the comfortgahm on crochetville, I thought... hm... I wonder. And this is what I came up with:
A shamrock granny square. I'm sure it's been done, but I hadn't done it before.

And I did 5 more squares (3 at lunch, 2 at midnight when I couldn't sleep) and added a boarder to the small one. So I have 15 squares for the comfortgahm.

3 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

I wonder if you let the bottom right corner attach to the clover itself and leave the tail out how would it look. Great job and nice idea they look really cute.

TracyLeigh said...

Those are just too cute.

Terri said...

Oh, I like those. Very cute.