Monday, March 10, 2008

7 things about me

Hi! I was tagged by Ashely and Terri here are the rules. Now lets see if there is 7 interesting things about me.
The tag rules are:1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog2. Post the rules on your blog3. Write 7 things about yourself4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been taggedSo here are 7 random things about me:

  1. I know Gregg Shorthand. I don't write it that fast as I don't practice very much. I started by taking Speedwriting Shorthand and then moved to Gregg. I learned the old, old, version. The 1930-1945 version called Anniversary.
  2. I've never been married. Not by choice. Never been asked. At my age I don't know if I care that much anymore. So no kids either (for me that goes in hand in hand even if it doesn't guarantee a lasting relationship)
  3. I sell Avon. Well "sell" is a strong word. I motly just play with it and buy things for me, so I'm not advertsing, I don't even have an Avon website (don't get me started on that...). I started it to earn money but then it became to much work for me in addition to other things, so I just do it as a very small job (and to pay for my purchases ;)
  4. I trained my dog who was a 90 lb Alpha male at the time. Trust me that is hard. Glad I started then as he's now 120 lb alpha male. He's a white German shephard.
  5. I like comfy shoes. Even if they don't look as stylish or even that great on me. I really can't do heels, and prefer not to at all.
  6. I can be a slob. Well I don't clean as often as I should and don't care as much as I should. I will never be labeled a "clean freak" (no offense to them, I think I would prefer that... sometimes, like when I can't find something...lol).
  7. I like notebooks and paper and pens almost as much as yarn. However, discovering the Moleskine notebooks have changed that as I don't buy as much as I use to. In fact, I check out Moleskine pictures posted on the web (people scan or take a picture of a page in their Moleskine) almost as much as crochet items.

I think that's it that I can think of that is about me you may not know.

I'm not sure who to tag, so if someone didn't get tagged, please say I tagged you.

Thank you.

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Oh Debbi it was nice to hear so much about you. I wish I could find comfy shoes. I know I have to many comfy pants that are just sweats. I'm going to have to look some of that stuff up since I don't know anything about speed writing or that paper stuff. Doing great with all those squares can't wait to see if you can get up to 100! Have a great day!

Terri said...

Very interesting things. Love that you know shorthand and that you trained your 'pup'. Quite the accomplishments. I, too, am not a neat freak, and sometimes wish I was.