Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daily Free Patterns

I added to my links on the side under Crochet Pattern Links. There were 2 others I keep forgetting to check. Even though the Daily Crocheter goes to just any pattern, I've probably missed it anyway and sometimes it can be added to my Wish List (yes I, too, have a long one). Just Plain Fun has been around for a long time and she has great patterns.

I have a few ideas of things I'd like to start, but not sure. I'm going to do the squares for charity at lunch most days and then try to break it up with something else at home. Yes I still have the Babette Inspired afghan to finish, but right now I'm not inspired to work on it. And I have my giant granny square. Maybe I should finish that one, it's almost done, I think.

5 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Hehe Sorry to hear your not inspired to finish your afghan. Hope to see what you decide to work on at home. How many squares you up to now?

Debbi-a1 said...

Thanks Ashley. I have 59 squares as of Friday, March 14 in the morning. And counting.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i actually enjoy your own posting way, very remarkable,
don't quit and also keep writing for the simple reason that it simply well worth to read it,
looking forward to look over additional of your current article content, have a great day!