Monday, March 3, 2008

Yarn Egg Covers & 9 Squares

Kind of blurry, but you get the idea. Done in Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarn, I crocheted the eggs (not the peeps... still eating those... ;)9 squares for a charity. They're 8 inch.

I did more squares then that but at first I thought I did a TON not accurate to size. So I put them to the side. Then I started an afghan. This morning I checked my suqares and only 2 weren't very good. One I can add to and it will be 8 inch. The other is just too big. It's done in rows. I suppose I could frog it and redo another suqare. I may stick to the granny squares as they end up a perfect 8 inch.

5 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Those are great colors! I love the eggs! Not such a fan of Peeps! :-) Nice work!

TracyLeigh said...

Those eggs are just so cute...and your squares look great.

Terri said...

Very cute eggs. The squares look fantastic. Love the colors.

Laurah said...

The granny eggs are a great idea! Mmm... Peeps are so good.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.