Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Blog Review

I was so honored to have my blog reviewed here
http://knitsandknotsweb.blogspot.com...-debbi-a1.html/

She does excellent work in her reviews (yes even before she did mine ;).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I decided against the black and white purse, I couldn't get the corners to end up right on that square. Then I remembered I did have one that I made around the christmas busy time (not sure why) and just need to finish it. And I like it. So I'll use that one and post it when I'm done.

I have tomorrow off (so I'll post my Thankful Thursday another time as I probably won't get online) and that will give me some time to weave in some ends on the remaining squares.

Debbi

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Love your review! I wouldn't of thought you to be that shy. Good luck with finishing your next purse.

Terri said...

Congrats on the review. That's awesome. Good luck on the purse, I'm sure you'll have it done soon.