Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Got this idea from Crochetville. Someone asked about a Gratitude Journal and I have kept them on and off for years. Sometimes in my regular journal, sometimes on posts in messges boards, sometimes in specific books for gratitude. So I thought why not a Thankful Thursdays here on my blog.

This week I'll start with the basics and then add them as needed.
  1. Family
  2. friends
  3. dogs
  4. crochet
  5. church
  6. prayer
  7. sun shining
  8. health (not today, but I am thankful when I have it... just a bit sick today)
  9. a car that runs
  10. a home

So that's a basic list right now.

3 comments:

Carey said...

What a great idea! Carey

Caroline said...

I love your idea about the "Thankful Thusdays"! I may "borrow" the idea too! Here's one of mine.....Crochetville forum and all the neat people who make it up!

CraftyAshley said...

That all sounds good to me. Oh and I almost never forget to be grateful for a car that runs. lol I wonder why?..... Have a great weekend!