Wednesday, March 5, 2008

White & Orchid color Squares

More squares for the a Comfortgahn, we're Crocheting For Cancer Squares on Crochetville. I'm up to 26 squares as of right now.

These were 6 of the white ones I did last night and this morning.
And 3 orchid color ones I did today at lunch.

That's pretty much what I'm going to be working on this month. Maybe put in a few other crochet items, but mostly squares. I'm going to see if I can find some other square patterns to do. I want to do a basic square type, from center out, because then I can make it fit for me. So I'm looking for anything smaller then an 8 inch square so I can add to it if I need to so it will be an 8 inch square. I crochet loose. I'm looking for quick ones too, because this *contest* is the most squares donated for the month.
Debbi


2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Those are the fastest squares that I know of. It seems like you are going very fast to me! Nice work can't wait to see how many you do this month.

Debbi-a1 said...

Yes I think those are the fastest. There is another one I found on JPF called Center Cross Square which looks pretty easy, but not sure.