Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Small Mesh Bag #2


Another small mesh bag. You can see from the paper behind it how small it is. I don't know how they end up so small...
.....
Used a size G hook (could be why it's so small).
.....
Pattern: I have no idea. LOL. I couldn't find the pattern in my bag and have no idea what happened to it. I have other patterns but not a mesh bag pattern. It used HDC in the mesh part (at least that's what I did at the end and I'm sure I did at the first).
I did the handles similar to the other bags I did, big enough to fit on my wrist but not too big. And yes, they are off center :blush: but that's fine.
.....
I figure if I have 2 small mesh bags, one can hold bags. One in my car and one in my house. Perfect if I need a bag to take to my car with stuff (like my lunches for work or other things) and this way I never have to worry about not having a mesh bag.

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Another nice bag. I need to make a few so when I go to the store and just get a couple of things I don't have to use plastic! Go Green! lol

TracyLeigh said...

I love that bag. It's just so....cute! My son is onto me about not using plastic bags.