Friday, April 4, 2008

Thankful Friday & Update

Thankful for:

  1. Friends
  2. Abililty to crochet to relax
  3. Technology
  4. Nice people
  5. My dogs

That's my 5 that I just thought of and wrote quickly. I forgot to update yesterday for this, so I'm doing it today, which is fine.

Crochetwise:

I'm working on a Spring Green Purse that was a free pattern for a day from Annies Attic. It is green and has flowers on it. I of course am changing it. So that's what I've been working on since the vest.

This weekend I have some time and so I thought I might do an afghan. I figure then I can give them away at Christmas. It's from a book I have called Weekend Afghans. This one is suppose to take longer, in fact the front of the part this afghan is in, says something like, these are for when you crochet over the weekend, into Monday... Tuesday... just turn off the phone and tell everyone you've left town. LOL.

3 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Haha. Good luck with that afgahn. Hopefully is only takes on weekend and not 52. lol Have a great weekend!

Terri said...

Best of luck.

I like the idea of Thankful Friday. Though I think if I take that idea from ya, I'll have to make it Thankful Monday, start my week off on a positive note. LOL

Debbi-a1 said...

I started on an afghan. it's almost done---told you I had time...
I like the idea of starting the week off on a positive note. That's a great idea. Maybe have to steal the idea from you ;)