Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I really need this today, so I'm glad I had to log in.

THANKFUL FOR
  1. Family & friends
  2. My dogs (they love it when I come home :)
  3. Clothes (and enough that I can skip washing when something important happens--like being with friends to celebrate a birthday)
  4. Understanding friends
  5. An alarm clock with a snooze button

On #3 my friend and I decided that we have enough "stuff" (yarn not counted) and we can buy our own, so we decided that on our birthday's we would treat each other out to the movies and dinner. Whosever birthday it is, they choose. And drive. It was my turn to treat her. We saw "College Road Trip" which was better then I expected. I thought it would be good, but it was really good.

Crochet: I'm still working on the pink and brown purse. Just has been one of those weeks. I havne't been able to do much crocheting. On the purse, all I need to do is weave in ends and do the lining (the parts I do not like, but tolerate since I like crochet purses). Maybe I'll be able to finish it up this weekend.

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Sounds like some good things to be thankful for. Can't wait to see your purse. I loved the colors of your cotton but have never seen that color. And guess what I found some and can't wait to make something soon.

Debbi-a1 said...

I can't wait to see what you make with it. It's such a pretty color. I have 2 other bag choices and I'm not sure which one to do (may have enough to do both). One's a shopping bag and one's a bigger tote (for WIPs).