Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pink Camo Shopping Bag - FO

Using the pattern V-St Shopping Bag that I created, I made this one out of pink camo, Red Heart Worsted Weight yarn, size H hook. I did miss the last round of v-stitches (miscounted), but it worked out fine. The above picture shows it stuffed! This is the items I brought to work today: It has 2 16 oz diet cokes, box of tissues, 1 Weight Watchers frozen meal, 2 5x8 notebooks, a container of disinfectant wipes, 7 oz skien of yarn, little bag with crochet items (hook, scissors, measuring tape, etc) and a few other small things...

Here's a close up:

3 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Wow that thing is loaded! You keep making more of these and you are going to forget what those plastic bags look like at the grocery stores.

PattieJ said...

Oh that looks so pretty in the pink camo!

teakaycee said...

itto1Love this bag! I think I need to make a few for gifts for my family!
GREAT Work! Great design!
hugs.. love.. and blessings!