Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Country Rose Shopping Bag - FO

Yes I did another one.



[clickable]
Okay so the lighting and the background doesn't make the bag look as pretty as it is. I used Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarn in Country Rose and if you've used this color you know how pretty it is...

This worked out great to have on hand. I needed another extra bag to carry some clothes in. My Shoes are still in there in this picture. I used Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarn in Country Rose and a Size H hook using my V-Stitch Shopping Bag pattern.

Debbi

1 comment:

teakaycee said...

I did it! I made my baby his water bottle carrier!!!! Thank you for encouraging me! I want to make one of your lovely shopping bags... but I really should add some rows here and there to some of my WIP first. I think your V-stitch bag would be fabulous for this summer... with all the stuff we carry for ball games and such.
Thanks again dear... for being such a grand friend!!!
God Bless,
<>< Tam