Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Digital Camera

Last night I splurged. Okay after looking on the web and reading a few digital camera reviews.

I got a Nikon Coolpix S210. It's plum in color (only choice available at Walmart and not online). It's very small. It can use a SD memory card. I didn't get one as I thought it came with one, but that was the battery. Oh well. That's okay. I didn't get the extended warranty, someone was in front of me, a smart guy, and he asked about return services and walmart has a 30 day return policy. He said so he could upgrade if he wanted to. But I think that was just some "smooth talk" so he could get it out of them. Smart.

I've retaken some pictures and will upload them to here so you can see the items better. One is the V-Stitch shopping bag. But it came out so big on my Paint, which is what I use to edit them down, that I'm not sure how to fix that. And when I retook my Pink Camo shopping bag, I realized the chair was a bit old and had some of the fabric wore off and it doesn't look good… So I'm going to have to work on it some today when I have time or even tomorrow. No rush. I'm enjoying this camera so far.

Here is a picture of the apple tree in our yard that has blossoms. I think it turned out real pretty (I hope it works).

Agh it didn't work...

I was trying this out in Word 2007. Aparently there's a feature you can type your blog entry and then it will post on here without getting online. You do need internet connectin though.

Oh well.

Okay figured out how to do the clickable pictures (thanks Crochetville!)

Picture of the blossoms on my apple tree (looking up at them):

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Wohoo! I'm so excited to see your new pictures. Congrats on joining the digital camera world and have fun!

Debbi-a1 said...

Oh yes I'm having fun with it! LOL.