Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Notebook & Cell Phone Cozy - FO

I made this to use at lunch when that's all I want to bring to if I'm just bringing my crochet.


[clickable]

The pattern is from the book "Needles to Hook", which is suppose to take knitting stitches and convert them to crochet. This was just a "half double crochet front post" stitch done twice. I can't remember which knit stitch it's suppose to look like. Most of them don't really look knit, but are close. The book does have some nice patterns in it though.

I used red heart super saver in real teal. The one I got from the second hand store for $1. And a G hook.

Oh there is suppose to be a button to close the top, and I'm going to add that today, I think I have one in my repair sewing kit I can use. If not I can get one, maybe a few of those little ones, which is bascially what I use if I don't care too much (and a project like this one I don't).

No comments: