Thursday, August 14, 2008

Short update

I messed up my blog so until I can fix it, this is it. Very basic, back to the original, non editing design. :( But the posts look like they're fine. Just the layout is very, very boring.

And I can't seem to find a "customer service" or "e-mail for help" button. There is a message board, but unless someone monitors that, my problem will go unanswered. I guess that's what you get for a free blog. I noticed my MP3 player company has a similar thing, but it looks like that message board is visited often by people of knowledge. Hopefully the blogger message board has people who want to share (or show off) their knowledge. Actually either way is fine with me because people get help. ;)

CROCHET. I haven't done much in crochet.

2 comments:

Christina said...

On the blogger homepage there is a FAQ section. Maybe you'll find some answers there?

Debbi-a1 said...

I checked. It didn't have the answer. Then I found the answer but couldn't get back to my original page. I havne't looked at my blog since (obviously). Maybe I'll feel like it later or when I complete some more crochet projects.