Friday, October 10, 2008

Peruvian Print Afghan

I have a few ends to weave in, but it's basically done. I don't really like the color of the Peruvian print. I also thought the off white/aron color in the print was white in the store (it might have been bright lights or I was tired; probably both) so that's why I did white between the print. So I decided I would keep it for myself.


close up:


[clickable for larger photos]

Hook: J hook..
..
Pattern: From the old 7 Day Afghan Book, I can't remember the title, but it used verigated yarn. I changed the white part and did 1 row of dc cross stitch, 1 row dc and repeated that for 5 rows total. I used the print until I ran out (except the last one so it would have the same amount of rows as the first one). And somehow it ended up legnthwise instead of width wise. So that's the way it will be and I don't care, it's fine with me.

3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Great job. Love the colors you used. I don't blame you I would totally keep it for myself as well. Cute.:)

Christina said...

That is so so pretty!

Pumpkinmouse said...

Great Blanket love the colors