Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Granny Bag

[clickable for larger photo]

I made this thinking it would make a great shopping bag. But it's only 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches. I added the boader and "handle" this morning and then realized that I used a different color verigated yarn. I haven't weaved in the ends because I'm not sure if I like it or not. What do you think?

Pattern: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat13856&PRODID=xprd130237 a Joann's pdf (a real easy pattern).
Size Hook: Can't remember, used I for the boarder.
Yarn: Red heart various colors.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

The bag is really cute! I couldn't tell the yarn was a different color until I clicked on the pic and lokked at it up close. So either way, you're good to go.

teakaycee said...

I happen to think its cute just the way it is!!!
And really that size isnt bad for shopping for just a few things.
I like it!!!!