Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Slippers

Photobucket
[clickable]

Made these for my aunt for Christmas. I think she has bad foot circulation and they get cold, so she loves my warm thick slippers.. The photo looked brighter on my cell phone. you still get a general idea.

I used red heart yarn.
2 strands.
Size N hook.

I made up the pattern. I did it in rounds from the toe up to the heel area and then worked in rows and then did the top edging. All one piece. Then I left a long end and sewed up the heel.

I used SC for the toe part, hdc for most of the rest, but added sc where needed to make it fit. The top edging is sc. I did a *sc dec* on every other stitch on the top boarder to close it up a bit.

I made many of my slippers this way.

1 comment:

CraftyAshley said...

Those slippers look so comfy! I will have to try that pattern.

Merry Christmas!