Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crochet Gadgets

Marker for Hook Size on WIPs

Because I always work on various projects, I needed a way to mark which hook size is on which WIP. This way I don't need 20 hooks LOL. Or even 5. This is on a project I used my H hook, the same one for the squares.

I got the idea from a lady on Crochetville.

It's just a safety pin and a letter bead. Real inexpensive to make up.


Photobucket

[clickable for larger photo]


Yarn Holder Idea

I finished using the 75 disinfecting wipes. Had this empty container that is recyclable but thought it could be used for something.

My yarn fit in it!


Photobucket

[clickable for larger photo]

This is a partially used 7oz skien of red heart. I'd say maybe 5oz or less. And it will keep it from gonig all over (except rolling in the container LOL).

I'm thinking the smaller ones I bought would be perfect to store little balls of yarn.

2 comments:

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

That is such a neat idea for the Crochet hooks...

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.