Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sampler Square #4

Photobucket
[clickable for larger photo]

Sorry for the poor photo. Took it quickly this morning, thought it was better then it was. But you get an idea.

This was just one I made up, but very similar to the one in the 63 Square to Crochet for an Heirloom Afghan #15. Instead of the cluster I did a DC DEC. I realized it was a cluster after I did one by mistake and took it out. But left all of them as a dc dec stitch in the corners with a ch 3 between them. I thought I might do this square, but wasn't sure and last night didn't want to do the one I printed from the internet, wasn't interested in a harder square. This one is very easy.

4 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Oh goodness your squares are jost beautiful keep up your good work!

Patti said...

I love how your square looks. Great work!

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

Oh wow I just love your squares.. There beutifull

Riohnna said...

Very quaint suare!