Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Orange Bunny

Photobucket


I made another bunny (see my pink one here: http://debbia1.blogspot.com/2009/03/egg-bunny.html ).

This one is done in orange WW yarn with a yellow egg inside of it.
I just made it up from another one I saw (I guess she did the pattern too, but I didn't look at it).
Used an F hook.
I stuffed the head and embroidered the face on.
On this one I did the arms and legs separate and then put them between open stitches and sewed them on. For the ears I did them as I was decreasing on one of the last rounds on the head. I used a crochet cross stitch for the pattern.

3 comments:

Riohnna said...

How adorable! I should make up something for the Monster-Child.

Rachel said...

Neato! I never thought of putting an egg in the bunny. What a great idea!

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

That is cute NEver thought Of an egg in the middle aswell.. Its too sweet