Friday, April 3, 2009

2nd Pair of Socks

I made my second pair of socks!

Photobucket

One sock close up:
Photobucket

[clickable photos]

I used the Vee Socks for Me pattern but adjusted it. I didn't do the v-st in the bottom, wanted a more solid one, so I changed it to a double crochet. I just divided up the top from the bottom.

I didn't make them very long because I didn't think I'd have enough yarn, but I did and a bit left over for a toe and heel and maybe a little of a ribbing.

These were really easy, however if you don't know Front Post DC or Back Post DC then the ribbing can be a challenge. Or you can even change the ribbing.

Yarn: Bernat Sox, Hot Tamale color
Hook: Size C
Pattern: http://wovenspun.com/veesocks.pdf

3 comments:

teakaycee said...

Those are AWESOME!!!! Love the color... love the design... just love them!
you did a great job!!!


have a wonderfully blessed day!

Rachel said...

OOoO I love how colorful they are! Great Job!

Caroline said...

WTG on the socks! Love that yarn and what workmanship!