Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crochet Roses

I wanted to make some white roses for the teen girls in my church. There's only a few girls in our chruch, but I want to do 12 (just in case anyway) for an even dozen or maybe I'll do more, this will be for Easter.

I tried one pattern and it wasn't what I wanted. I tried this one and it didn't work. Then I added a little green to the bottom, similar to the other pattern and it worked perfectly.

Photobucket


One rose close up:
Photobucket

[clickable photos]

Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver, White and Green
Hook: Size G
Pattern: Crochet Today March/Arp 2009

3 comments:

Riohnna said...

Very nice! I wonder how they would look in chenille?

Debbi-a1 said...

Oh, chenille might be pretty and soft...

Yarnjeannie said...

I love crocheted flowers! These roses are very pretty!