Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Socks: Berries & Cream

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I wanted to make another pair of socks, of course. So I found this yarn, then had to decide on a stitch since there isn't a lot of sock patterns out there.

Yarn: bernat baby jacquards "berries & cream" a size 3 baby sport yarn
Hook: Size D
Pattern: I choose a pattern stitch from Crochet World pattern, it's just a (sc, dc) in the dc of the previous round. Kind of made it a spiral look on the stitches.

I might be using my 63 easy to crochet pattern stitches for an heirloom afghan patterns. Because as I said, there isn't a lot of sock patterns out there. Some and more seem to be coming but not a lot.

5 comments:

Cherri said...

They're beautiful! You're very clever. :)
Hugs, Cherri

Alice said...

So pretty-- the colors make me think of strawberry bananna yogurt!

Pamela said...

The colors are so cheerful.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me a message, sometimes I feel as though I'm talking to myself. It's always nice to hear from someone.

minwifeof4boys said...

I LOVE the colors!!!!

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

Love the colors :)