Monday, April 27, 2009

WIP Week: Scarf & Dishclothes

This week there's a CAL on Crochetville to work on WIPs. I found a scarf in my drawer and luckily had the hook with it. The dishclothes only needed ends weaved in.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[all clickable for larger photos]

The scarf was made with thrift store yarn, 50 cents, called Caron Wintuck, Color: Strawberry Fields. I got the yarn for the pattern on the label, the "Rose Trellis Afghan & Pillow". I have a little left, perfect for my ugly scrap yarn afghan I'm working on. The scarf is only a couple inches wide.

The dischlothes were made with LionBrand cotton. I don't remember the patterns, they've been in my drawer for a while. I completely forgot about them until today...

I'll be working on more this week. Most of my WIPs are ends needing weaving in. Or frogging.

No comments: