Friday, May 29, 2009

Wooded Demin Socks

The title is the color of the yarn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Pattern: http://www.baycrochet.com/patsock.htm
Hook: D
Yarn: Bernat Sox, Wooded Demin

Pattern Note: I don't know if this is the best pattern out there. The back part of the heel is very difficult because it doesn't do the back very well because of the pattern stitch. One of mine is a little bigger. Plus it has small holes in it that you can see, a little. And there's no cuff, so you can see that the leg is more open. Good if you want that. I could have decreased some more, I did before the end of the leg, but I decided it was good enough and usually I fold them down anyway. It's not a hard pattern, so don't worry about that, but some parts are little difficult.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Your socks came out really well!