Monday, June 15, 2009

Key Chain Dollar Sign

A former coworker had a dollar sign key chain and she mentioned how her daughter had said they needed one to bring in money to their life (and it worked). So I had been looking for one when I passed the keychains in the store, but never found one, or found one I liked. So I was thinking on Friday, why not crochet one? So Saturay I did.So this dollar sign key chain is a good omen or good luck to bring in money.
Photobucket


I just made up the pattern. Increasing as needed and decreasing as needed to create the "s" shape. I sewed it together.
I used Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn.
I used a size G hook.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You're an awesome blogger, so dedicated! Please accept the award waiting for you on my blog!

Sweet Mama Jones said...

Hey that is super clever!!!