Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bell Charm Crochet Necklace

I made this necklace in reference to Harry Potter (yes again, it's a Ravelry group I'm in). This is in reference to the book/movie Half-blood Prince. In it a lady, Katie Bell, brings a necklace back into Hogwarts and it's cursed.

Since her last name is Bell, I found a bell charm I had for another necklace (which has about 8 charms on it) and used it for this necklace.

Pattern: The crocheted necklace is just *ch 4, 2 dc in first chain*, then work *ch 3, 2 dc in first dc* and repeat the last part over until the necklace is the length you want. I did 2 parts and then put the charm on one end and sewed the other end together. It fits over my head easily.
Yarn: Size 3 silver thread with a silver strand running through it.
Hook: Size F.


harry potter
[in the group I mentioned how Professor Snape UNcursed it for me... as a special favor... :) ...]

No comments: