Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crocheted Back Scrub

I got the idea from a lady on Crochetville. She did one and so I did one. I thought it was a great idea.

I did use Worsted Weight yarn, to help exfoliate. I've saw those long plastic handle ones with plastic bristles (sounds harsh to me, but maybe they soften up). And even other types of back scrubbers like this that aren't as soft as cotton yarn would be.

I used puff stitches or cluster stitches, I can't remember I crocheted it over a week ago. Bascially something that would puff out. the other lady used the *trc, sc* so the trc puffs out.

I love this back scrubber. I just bunch it up to use it like a puff for the rest of my bath.

crochet

2 comments:

RusticOkie said...

Looks really nice. Do you use it all the time? Just wondering how you like it. It seems like something my hubby might like.

Debbi-a1 said...

I love this back scrabber. It's a bit rough, but I use it almost all the time. I like the exfoliating feeling I get from it.