Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ice Bottle Cozy

It's been hot so I drank some ice water from the ice I froze in the bottle. It would "sweat" and get all over my hand and table. So I quickly made this cozy for it.

Yarn: WW yarn, left over, probably REd Heart Super Saver. In an Aaron or off white color.
Hook: Size J (what I had near me)
Pattern: Just made up, a circle for the bottom, worked in back loops for the first round for the sides and then both loops until it was the size I wanted.

ICE BOTTLE COZY

5 comments:

Sweet Mama Jones said...

I like this so much I am making one when I get home tonight. I noticed that my water bottles also leave a puddle in my cupholder in the car - so this is just what I need! PLUS? It will differentiate THE MAMA's bottle from everyone elses. Yup!

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 210 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 300 pounds on every site. But for all I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 180 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?