Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Graceful Lacy Cardigan

.
I finished this this morning. The botton looks low on the this because I pulled it down a bit before the photo (opps) but I like it. So I'm thinking I'm going to changed the button position. I just choose a simple clear button.

Just so you know, I choose the yarn, thought, "hmm, I wonder if there's any skirts". I have to wear them for work. Found this one that matched. Had the top all ready that I found on clearance for $5. So the yarn at $2.23 x 3 (well I didn't even finish the 3rd skien, just a bit), and the $14 skirt... $25 outfit. Not bad I think. Jewelry I had all ready.

In this photo you can see the edging, I changed to just a single crochet all the way around.
You can also see that it matches my skirt perfectly.





Here's a close up of the cluff on the sleeve (holding the cell phone camera). I choose FPtriple crochet and BPtc because it was eaiser for me.


Pattern:
Graceful Lacy Cardigan by Doris Chan (in Crochet Today Mar/Apr 2010)
Yarn: Red Heart SS WW in Light Raspberry
Hook: Size I




1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow, got a really good deal. Can't beat that. It looks great! :)