Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green & White Short Sleeve Sweater

.
I started this using a pattern stitch from another pattern. It was from Doris Chan's Twilight Cardigan in Interweave Crochet, Winter 2009. I loved the stitch look. And it is so simple to do.



I thought it was long enough (didn't measure) and worked on the front shoulder area. I think I may have started the back but sometime realized it was short. It had been a stressful week, I was messing up on the stitch (which really is easy, but with stress I forgot when to skip stitches)so I wasn't surprised it was too short. I thought maybe a long ribbing would work. Looked at several patterns in magazines and online and decided not to frog. I also decided to do a short sleeve sweater, and decided on the ribbing patterns for the extention to the drop sleeves.

After taking several weeks to weave in ends (I hate that part), I finished it last night so I could wear it today.

I used Red Heart Super Saver in a green (can't remember exact color) and white. Size H hook.

Side view to show the ribbing and the shoulders, which are just sc and dc, whipped stitched together.


Front view. The back neck is low, but one color higher, so it ends on the white.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so easy to choose high quality [url=http://www.euroreplicawatches.com/]replica watches[/url] online: [url=http://www.euroreplicawatches.com/mens-swiss-watches-rolex/]Rolex replica[/url], [url=http://www.euroreplicawatches.com/mens-swiss-watches-breitling/]Breitling replica[/url], Chanel replica or any other watch from the widest variety of models and brands.