Monday, October 18, 2010

Cowl, Beret, Fingerless Mits








On all these projects I used Bernet Softee Chuky (got on clearance), except the button on the cowl, which I used Red Heart Super Saver. They're all a gray color.
Size K hook.


Cowl. I made a cowl for the cold mornings I have to scrape off my icy windows. I have short hair. I used a simpe hdc. SC around the edging.


Beginner's Beret was from the Crochet Today Sept/Oct 2010 issue. It used the same stitch as the cowl (I made the cowl first). I changed some as the last few rounds didn't fit my head, so I decreased more until it fits (it's a little lose but fine).

Fingerless Mits. Since I use cheap knit gloves, I needed extra warmth on my wrists and hands, so I quickly made these. They're just hdc with skipped spaces for the thumb area.

No comments: