Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crochet Update

I just haven't felt like crocheting.  This past weekend I was off so I thought I'd try an afghan.  The pattern was wrong.  Then I started over and messed up.  That was the most I've done in a while.  I think because I've done almost everyting you can in crocheting.  I did buy a Knoocking set at walmart, but haven't tried it yet.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  Especially those who have read my blog.  Maybe I'm missing something.

Or just let me know what you've made that is fun or you're excited about learning.  A link to your blog or a pattern would be wonderful.  When I read about other people's crocheting it gets me encouraged. 
Even my coworker brought in her hat she's knitting and that made me want to pick up some yarn and hook (she had some really nice yarn from a yarn store).

No comments: