Friday, October 14, 2011

Snowflakes Throw


And the back:

Changing so I don’t have to fasten off. So I’ll have 2 less ends for each large motif.
So basically here’s my version:
Round 2: do not fasten off, work last ch 7 as a ch-3, trc in first sc. Leave loop to be picked up later.
Round 4: Do not fasten off, leave loop.
Round 5: pick up loop, ch 1, sl st in loops as pattern indicates, work remaining round. Fasten off
Round 6: pick up loop, ch 1, sl st through loop and in sp directly behind joining, ch 4 (counts as first trc) and work pattern as indiated.
I also changed Round 6 and worked in the black loop, and back bar (directly below the back loop) with a sc. I wanted a stronger stitch, but liked the look of working in the back loop. This way I’m working in 2 loops to keep it strong.

Pattern: http://t.co/zGyhHrdT

I'm using a size G hook because I crochet loose.

No comments: