Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gray, Black and White Round Yoke Cardi

I can't believe I never posted this here.  I put in Ravelry though... I was searching for my 2011 sweaters I made.  Only 7 so far and this one I finished in January so it counts (I'm part of a group there that does sweaters and any finished count for that year).  I was adding "labels" and the word "sweater" and searched and couldn't find it.  Hopefully I didn't add it or rename it something else...

Had a skien of the zebra print, decided to do it as a yoke to a cardigan.
Decided to try to make up a round neck cardi. After all the square ones (the Luna Lovegood cardis) I decided I could do it.
Added a picot edging (glad I was watching a movie when I was doing the outside part).
Worked top down, no seams. Turned on sleeves.
Worked in Half Double Crochet.

October 2010
January 3 2011
 
Needles & yarn:
5.5 mm (I)
1 skeins = 135.0 yards (123.4m)
zebra print
Gray
3 skeins = 1092.0 yards (998.5m)
gray
Gray