Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Green and White Striped Cardigan







Used stash to make this sweater.
I’m not sure when I started it, probably 2010 as there’s a purple one that I started about the same time (also used stash to start that one). Yes that long ago.
I decided to finish up projects and this one only had ends to weave in (lots of ends, but ONLY ends).
Top down. Just made it up as I went along, not hard as it’s all double crochet.
As you can tell, the top and bottom strips match in color.

I started it so long ago, I don't remember the size of hook I used... probably an "I" hook, as that's my favorite for sweaters.  Not to large and not too small.

#2 Sweater for 2012
.

1 comment:

Julia C.Tuthill said...

It's truly a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
BAM France Hightech Lotus 2010LH Violin Case/ Tartan - THE LATEST!